Welcome to Generations United’s annotated bibliography of grandfamilies research! The articles are divided into 15 different topics. You can either search by navigating through the topics or use the search function to search by keywords. If you have additional professional peer reviewed articles that you would like to have considered for inclusion, please email Generations United at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Annotated Bibliography” in the subject line.
For research prior to 2002, please visit this link.
- Legal Options and Issues
- Counseling and Support Group Services
- Financial Support Services
- Kinship Navigator
- Social Attitudes and Socialization
- Health and Health Services
- Education and Child Rearing
- Demographics and Specific Populations
- Child Welfare Outcomes
- Economic Security
- Respite Care